Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Long time no See

I am almost always constatly working on my book...its an obsession! Eeeeeck! That's why I have no time for anything else. Good thing or bad thing. I dont know. I am definately thinking about the self publishing route. How much longer can I go getting rejected by agents! The horror! But yeah, somethings gotta change because I can't keep doing this. I've edited three times, researched, bought books, read blogs and testimonies.

Whew. That was alot. Lol. But yeah. I need to look at some other ventures. I didn't want to self publish but im leaning that way. It will be alot of work. But I have to get my book out into the public. They need to read this cool, kick ass story!

On another note, my allergies are whooping my ass so I am going to get off!

Peace out!

Facebook m3!

lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment