Tuesday, May 10, 2011

An Emotional Breakdown

Yesterday was a beautiful day and I didn’t have to work. Two pluses. For some reason after I did like 6 hours of writing I became a little weary. Then I got overwhelmed and became depressed. So I decided to have some alone time outside. I got dressed up and went to the beach. I drove around and saw the ducks and the people, the couples. It was nice. But I still didn’t feel right.

            Something just came over me. I made a video blog about how I was feeling. Then I started crying. It was weird. I guess everything is overwhelming. But these bouts of super highs and super lows kind of haves me thinking. Maybe I am unhappy with the quality of my life and I am not doing the things that I am supposed to do.

            This morning I forced myself to exercise. I stopped exercising when I became obsessed with the launch of this book; editing, re-editing and reading takes a large part of my day, my time. I gained some of the weight I lost last year. I need to take control of things because things are out of control. My health, my well-being and spirituality has taken a hit and balance is needed in my life.

            Exercise is one of the things that makes me happy and I am going to incorporate it at least five times a week. I am going to stop using food as my savior and start getting active. Start becoming more spiritual and getting in control of my life. Because I can’t keep having this mini breakdowns which is not good mentally.

            Tomorrow is a new day and I need a new outlook on things. I am grateful for a lot of the things that I have but I know there is something else out there for me. And I am going to have to give my attention to each of my ventures collectively and stop putting all my eggs in one basket. And I feel a lot better from exercising today and drinking water. I need to do this for me. And hopefully I will have a lot less breakdowns because life is too short to be angry, depressed or wanting.


Much Love,

The Juicy Details,


xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment