Saturday, March 5, 2011

The Dilemma

This is a poem I wrote for class. It is totally fictional and it is a rhyming narrative poem. Enjoy.

The Dilemma

How will I get through this?
One idea is a hit and the other a miss.
Before him, I got no attention.
My name, my significant other forget to mention,
To his filthy, money hungry, street whore.
I guess, after 3 children, I became a bore.
But what he didn’t know was what I had in store,
For him and his mistress.
Oh, goody, I couldn’t wait for their demise and distress
While she pressed her body against his,
I sat home with the kids, while we miss
Daddy’s presence.
Daddy’s presents.
I was a master mind with no boundaries, and had a plan.
And no, it didn’t include another man.
While he was unaware,
I lurked in the shadows to prepare.   
The kids were at the baby sitter
While I went to fulfill the plot with old mister.
There was no going back, the death of a kiss.
He surely wouldn’t be missed.
I snuck around the back way,
Where the adulterer and whore lay.
I walked into the door with no fear,
On my face a wicked sneer.
I opened the door to see his face
And I pulled a hand gun out with utmost grace.
A bullet went through her heart
Like a bulls eye and a pointy dart.
He yelled and pleaded
But the love in my heart had already retreated.
He put his hand out and said, “Baby, don’t do this?”
I put one through his heart, and gave him one last kiss. 

No comments:

Post a Comment